Mixtable’s spreadsheet interface makes it very easy to edit your Shopify products’ Google Shopping fields individually or in bulk. This page will walk you through mapping the Google Shopping fields to columns in your workbook, so that the Google Shopping fields’ data shows up, and then making changes and syncing these changes back to Shopify.
- Create workbook and set up a worksheet to sync your Shopify products.
- Right click on the column header of a column that is not yet mapped to sync to a field. Such columns have a grey background, whereas columns that are set up for data syncing have a light green background. When you right click you’ll see a context menu show up. Select the Shopify Sync Settings option.
- In the window that opens, select the Google Shopping Fields radio button option
- You’ll now be prompted to select which Google Shopping field you’d like to display and edit from the column. Open the dropdown and select your chosen field. Here we are going to select the Condition field.
- You’ll now see Mixtable set up this new column with a heading (which you are free to change), and populate all the cells with any pre-existing data for the Google Shopping field in question. If the Google Shopping field requires that its value is from a list of pre-determined options, such as the Condition field in our example which can be New, Used, or Refurbished, then Mixtable will automatically add a dropdown to each cell to make changing the value easier. You can also always change the field’s value by manually editing the cell, like you would do in Excel.
- Now that we have one or more Google Fields mapped to columns, modify any of the cells with the values you want. In this case we are changing the Condition of our product to “used”.
- When you are done, click on the Done Editing button, and Mixtable will update the Google Shopping fields data that changed to Shopify. It may take a few seconds before you see the new information in your store.